Waiting List Application for 2018-2019 School Year
This application will place your student(s) at the next available position on the waiting list, in the order
it was received, AFTER those students drawn from the Enrollment Lottery. You will be notified if a
position becomes available for your student(s).
1. Complete one application per family listing all children you wish to enroll.
2. Read the policies and sign this form.
3. Mail, fax, hand-deliver or submit online the signed application.
4. Email confirmation will be sent within 2 weeks of application submission.
5. Please visit our website at www.compasscharter.org for online applications, more information and updates.
- Proof of family relationship may also be required for verification.
- Upon acceptance into Compass Public Charter School, a birth certificate, proof of residence and immunization
records must be provided for verification.
- Kindergartners must be age 5 on or before Sept.1, 2018 and first graders must be 6 on or before Sept. 1, 2018.
- All prospective students will be given the opportunity to enroll regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin,
religion, gender, or social or economic status or special needs.